Up to £28000 per annum
5 months ago
As a Settlements administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring smooth and timely processing of daily settlements for all markets.
- Ensuring all monies are processed and deposited within timeframe.
- Ensuring clear communication to the dealer desk of any problems or delays.
- Ensuring all reports produced are accurate.
- Escalating any problems promptly to senior management.
- Reconciliation of payments in to trades and payments out.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Ensuring all dealing has been accounted for and input at the end of the day.
- Speaking with our bankers with regard to payments and queries
- Being aware of market changes and to plan and organise accordingly
As a Settlements Administrator you will need:
- 1-2 years experience within settlements
- Strong organisations skills
- Clients/customer service experience