7 months ago
A unique opportunity within a well respected FX company has arose. This is a chance for someone who wants to be an integral part of a successful, fun and sociable team to express themselves and start a career to look forward to.
You will work within the settlements department and assist in the reconciling of all outgoing and incoming payments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure smooth and timely processing of daily settlements for all markets.
- Ensure all monies are processed and deposited within timeframe.
- Ensure clear communication to the dealer desk of any problems or delays.
- Ensure all reports produced are accurate.
- Escalate any problems promptly to senior management.
- Reconciliation of payments in to trades and payments out.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Ensure all dealing has been accounted for and input at the end of the day.
- Speaking with our bankers with regard to payments and queries
- To be aware of market changes and to plan and organise accordingly
The competencies required will be pro-activity, planning and organising, customer service, communication and teamwork.
Normal working hours will vary from 07:00 - 16:00, 08:00 - 17:00 and 09:00 - 18:00 (shift pattern dependant) with an hour for lunch.
The role is looking to between 25k-30k and there are competitive benefits on offer as well.
If you are interested please see as below.