City of London, London
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
25 days ago
My client is a very successful international bank based in The City and with offices all over the world. This is a newly created role to bolster their IT team and is the perfect role for someone who really wants to add value from day one taking a pivotal role in the administration of their Sharepoint system whilst building their skills and experience around Cyber Security and general scripting whilst forging a long term career.
To administer SharePoint, K2 and SQL environments.
To administer, manage and maintain other SharePoint related systems in the IT SharePoint group
To develop, support and enhance the various Applications and solutions running in the Branch SharePoint and K2 environments
To contribute to project team work as a system administrator and developer as well as take on the role of project leader when required.
To liaise with IT Management, Branch and SMTI users, Head Office and outside parties.
As regards to relevant systems,
As System Administrator
- To carry out system administration in relation to SharePoint / K2 and other business applications.
As System Developer
- To carry out system development in relation to SharePoint / K2 and other business applications.
As Security Administrator
- To plan and carry out system access control including organizing IT security training for users and to deputise for Security Administrator in their absence.
As Security Operator
- To carry out system account creation, change and deletion under the supervision of Security Administrator.
As System Operator
- To carry out system operation maintenance and management under the supervision of System Administrator and to deputise for System Administrator in their absence.
- To support the Head of IT, the SharePoint Manager and the senior manager of IT Department.
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the SharePoint Manager, the Head of IT or the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
A graduate with knowledge and experience of SharePoint and MS SQL Server administration with some SharePoint, SQL and K2 development skills desirable.