City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting for an end-to-end transactional manager to joining a growing team within the hospitality sector.
The role will reporting into the Finance Controller and overseeing the management account prep along with managing the large transactional function.
- Establish best practice financial systems and reporting processes
- Manage budgets, cash flows and accounts consolidation
- Financial data analysis and sales data reporting
- Advise on commercials and SLAs
- Oversee transactional finance such as payroll, Cash management, AR/AP, bank accounts ETC
- Ensure all compliance and governance regarding tax and accounting compliance for regulatory and legal requirements; together with External Accounting Firm and Legal Advisors
- Manage the accounting of projects and programs
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting is timely and accurate
- Provide commentary to the Board around the business through data analysis
- Manage costs within the businesses to make improvements to the bottom line
- Innovate and evolve the existing financial processes
Skills and experience
- Must have strong technical knowledge of Management Accounting, Tax, Finance,
- Must be a thorough project manager delivering timely and accurate reports with attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior finance role
- Experience in process and systems improvement
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will have a proven background in establishing robust processes and systems.
If you are a highly motivated, driven and successful professional looking to take the next step in your career, then don't miss this exciting opportunity!