£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
22 days ago
As a Solutions Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing projects from consultation to deployment; applying project management methodology and enforcing best practice standards.
- Working with project stakeholders to define and document detailed business and technical requirements.
- Creating, executing, monitoring and communicating project status to clients and stakeholders.
- Supporting the regions sales organisation in the sales process with in-depth information about our Data, Research, Products and Services.
- Assisting in the process of providing prices, documentation and client contracts.
- Assuring project hand-over to our Service Team when a solution is delivered to the client.
- Manage multiple work streams.
As a Solutions Specialist you will need:
- A deep interest in the financial market, focused on Investment Research, Market Data, Equities and Mutual Funds.
- Knowledge of the investment and competitive landscape; and market trends impacting our clients.
- Strong client focused ethic; and proven organisational and multitasking skills.
- Business oriented and strategic when analysing client requirements, challenges and project management.
- Strong internal & external communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and methodologies.
- Good technical understanding of systems and data distribution.
- A bachelor's degree is required; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Two to three years of experience in project management, past QA and/or development experience a plus.
- Financial services experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English, both speech and writing.