£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
The Solution Specialist Team closely cooperate with Clients, Sales Managers, Tech and Product Owners to investigate and suggest the best solution to meet a clients need. The team is also responsible for project management and delivery of all client facing projects within the region.
In this role, enthusiasm, creativity and initiative are essential as you manage sophisticated client relationships and managing integration projects utilising our client's Market Data Services, Research & Data Product Platforms and Reporting Solutions. You will act as the expert that collaborates with our clients, product managers, marketing, sales, designers, project coordinators, developers, quality assurance analysts, and other client/third party stakeholders to execute high quality deliveries to our dynamic client base. You will be responsible for driving results with your strong communication & proactive project management skills.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Lead & manage projects from consultation to deployment; applying project management methodology and enforcing best practice standards. Technical understanding for client integration projects is important for the role.
- Work with project stakeholders to define and document detailed business and technical requirements.
- Create, execute, monitor and communicate project status to clients and stakeholders.
- Support our regions sales organisation in the sales process with in-depth information about our Data, Research, Products and Services.
- Assist in the process of providing prices, documentation and client contracts.
- Assure project hand-over to our Service Team when a solution is delivered to the client.
- Manage multiple work streams.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Deep interest in the financial market, focused on Investment Research, Market Data, Equities and Mutual Funds.
- Knowledge of the investment and competitive landscape; and market trends impacting our clients.
- Strong client focused ethic; and proven organisational and multitasking skills.
- Business oriented and strategic when analysing client requirements, challenges and project management.
- Strong internal & external communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and methodologies.
- Good technical understanding of systems and data distribution.
- A bachelor's degree is required; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Two to three years of experience in project management, past QA and/or development experience a plus.