City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
12 months ago
Leading Lloyds Syndicate based in Central London are recruiting for a Syndicate Controller/Manager. This is a good opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive business in a lead role in syndicate accounting and related projects.
Key to being successful in this role is strong experience, at least 5 years, in Syndicate Accounting at a Qualified Accountant Level. You will be considered if you are qualified by experience.
- Compilation of all Lloyd's syndicate regulatory returns, including project management of quarterly QMA submission.
- Preparation and management of Monthly / quarterly timetable ensuring delivery within deadlines
- Key point of contact with internal actuaries
- Management of Junior staff including career progression
- Key involvement in SII deliverable including developing & embedding system and process enhancements
- Assist in production of reporting schedules
- Build & Develop relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Management of the Investment accounting process including
- Accuracy and completeness of syndicate general ledger
- Production of Trial balance
The role would suit you if you have the relevant experience as a Syndicate Accountant/Controller and have worked in a similar role recently for at least 5 years. You would have produced/reviewed syndicate financial statements and syndicate regulatory reporting.
The business is keen to bring you on board if you are driven to identify and deliver process efficiency's and can demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills as well as a proven track record of ability to develop and foster relationships within a team environment.