City of London, London
£200 - £201 per day
4 months ago
My Client a global Media firm are looking for an ambitious, independent thinking, results orientated Talent Acquisition to join their team on a fixed term contract basis!
Do you know what great talent looks like? This particular company are navigating an exciting period of rapid growth and transformation and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive who thrives on the challenge of working in a fast paced environment to deliver exceptional results.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, interviewing and placing top talent within the organisation. This position is a vital member of the Talent Acquisition team supporting various functions across the enterprise. This position will ensure that both the candidate and client enjoy a 'first class' experience throughout the talent acquisition process.
The candidate duties:
- Source and evaluate candidates for presentation to hiring managers- through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our existing database, and utilizing website tools to generate new opportunities
- Understand functional area hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search requirements
- Build strong relationships across the business and functional teams to ensure ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
- Collaborate with the wider TA Team to develop best practices and identify opportunities, issues, strategies and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Maintain a strong pipeline/network of candidates and contact
- Leveraging our resources to foster two-way engagements and communication with a diverse audience of talent professionals and industry influencers
- Working well within a fast-paced dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- Attend Career Fairs/Networking Events/Partner with Colleges and Universities across the US
I am looking for candidates who are experienced within this space, (2-4 years) who must demonstrate sourcing & negotiation skills and knowledge of employment law.
The client is looking for:
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and outside candidates
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer-focused service
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team orientation and ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and applicant tracking systems (WorkDay a plus)
If this is an opportunity that you like the sound of I would love to hear from you!