£21000 - £23000 per annum
5 months ago
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Global Media Company
I am on the hunt of an outstanding & ambitious Talent Acquisition specialist to join a dynamic, vibrant team based in Chiswick for an ongoing temporary.
- Supporting the coordination, reporting, systems administration
- Ad hoc projects for the Talent Acquisition Manager and wider recruitment function
- Ensure hiring managers, the recruitment team and HR receive high quality customer focussed service in all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle
- Providing excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders by providing timely and accurate administrative support
- Updating our applicant tracking system (iCIMS) to ensure all vacancies are uploaded, advertised, costs allocated and closed out effectively, ensuring all stages of the recruitment process are logged and recorded in line with company procedures
- Conduct weekly review/audit and update Recruitment Tracker (in Excel) to ensure it is up to date, accurate and consistent with iCIMS status
- Organising interviews, booking rooms and supporting managers/Recruitment Team and wider HR team in producing effective Interview Packs.
- Dealing with candidate and agency queries, to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Support production of offer and on boarding communications from iCIMS
Assist the completion of ad hoc recruitment related projects
- Assisting with the organisation of recruitment events e.g. Agency Days, Assessment Centres or organising participation in attendance at Recruitment Fairs, Universities etc.
- Ensure interview expense claims, invoices and other recruitment documentation are resolved in a timely manner, liaising with relevant Finance teams where appropriate.
The successful candidate will need:
- Proven track record of providing administrative support
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment environment including organising interviews, managing applications and liaising with agencies/candidates would be desirable.
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems is desirable.
- Experience of co-ordinating/organising interviews and meetings efficiently.
- Experience of producing high quality reports, spreadsheets and other MI and data in appropriate formats.
- Highly motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work in order to meet tight and changing deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills. Ability to plan and prioritise own workload and work on own initiative as well as manage conflicting deadlines
An incredible opportunity to work for a global well known business. Please send your CV to email@example.com