£300 - £350 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leader in their field are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be exposed to a broad range of client services. You can expect to receive full training and take ownership of your client base. Providing service to them by doing but not exclusive to the following:
- Providing strategic financial and technical taxation advice;
- Preparing and completing Tax Returns and Financial Statements;
- Conducting taxation audits;
- Assisting with setting-up various business structures;
- Extensive client contact and consultation.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will pride themselves on having exceptional customer service, you will have a hunger for increasing your client list. Perhaps the most exciting part of the positions with Kennedy Pearce is that our clients want to connect with someone who share their values and goals, aside from holding the relevant bachelor's degree and current, local work experience.