City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare and pension.
5 months ago
One of the largest diversified corporations in the world is recruiting for a Tax Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Tax.
As a Tax Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns for UK group companies
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly EC Sales Lists for UK group companies
- Deliver the UK VAT Returns, EC Sales List & Intrastat reporting requirements
- Support the European subsidiary companies and affiliates with their indirect tax compliance obligations as necessary
- Studying or qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Team management
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package and generous bonus.