£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Business Advisory client have a BRAND NEW opportunity for a Client Administrator to support the Tax Advisory team.
The Client Administrator must be highly organised and able to juggle and prioritise workload to meet client deadlines.
As part of a fast-paced environment you will be be responsible for processing a high volume complex client documentation, and therefore need to have strong attention to detail.
- Administration of client set up and take-on procedures, including money laundering policy and "knowing your client"
- Drafting client engagement letters
- Facilitating negotiations on client contracts with the legal team and external clients
- Billing analysis
- Assisting with client proposals and meeting preparation
- Assisting with managing membership of international tax network
- Preparation of invoices
- Monitoring and management of group cash collection
- Assistance with group client business development and marketing initiatives
- Any other ad hoc client administrative duties as required