£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Work in one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of tax, as Tax Technology Manager in a specialist Big 4 team!
You will be an important point of contact for FTSE100 and Fortune 500 businesses across EMEIA who are looking to improve end-to-end business processes and intern drive tax performance. Projects will range from strategic/change management to complex technical system implantation.
You could already be a tax technology specialist, but equally if you have a tax reporting background and want to take your first step towards a career in tax technology please get in touch.
Projects will include:
- Developing Tax and broader organisation business strategy.
- Sustaining tax data quality standards in financial system to enhance tax processes, operations and effectiveness.
- Drive efficiencies through automation and implementation of technology for the Tax and Finance function.
- Tax reporting experience gained in-house or practice.
- Experience or interest in the development and/or implementation of tax technology solutions.
- Interested in understanding and developing knowledge of ERP software.
- Ability to work in a client-facing role offering consultative services to key clients.
Please get in touch to find out more.