City of London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Team Administrator/ Trade Assistant
A brand new exciting Team Administrator/ Trade Assistant opportunity, to work within an international trading firm in the City of London.
The Team Administrator/ Trade Assistant will join and support the commodities trading team.
The two parts to the role include;
Team Admin support to a small team;
- Diary and schedule management, assisting with the arrangement of internal and external meetings, making arrangements for guests and visitors
- Complete expenses by SAP and issuing and delivering invoices, ensuring all necessary payment are made and acknowledged by liaising with the accounting department
- Assisting with creating reports required by shareholders and regional headquarters
- Checking and inputting transactions into the database (various commodities)
- Liaising with back office / accounting department to help ensure operations run efficiently
- Preparing and maintaining internally-required reports for risk management (position, P&L, credit exposure, cash balance etc.) to support traders and managers
Experience of working in a trading environment - commodities trading or financial institution is preferred.