City of London, London
£300 - £330 per day
4 months ago
Fully qualified ACA needed for a 6-12 month contract based in London.
- Participate in accounting projects as necessary, for example, IFRS 16 implementation,
- Reconciliations for any accounts on an ad-hoc basis as needed.
- Prepare analysis for requests by the business / external parties.
- Assist in the implementation of OneSource.
- Participate in the month-end close process (ad hoc and lease accounting), for example, prepare journal entries, assist in gathering information, ad hoc Corporate deliverables.
- Assist with internal and external audits - pulling information, addressing queries.
- Responsible for documenting accounting positions with respect to key initiatives in the form of technical accounting memos (initial drafts and amendments).
- Assistance in the continued development of the IFRS manual of accounting.
- Ability to escalate issues as appropriate to senior members of the regional finance team.
- Assist in the preparation of FRS 101 financial statements and associated tax information.
Please only apply if you are ACA/ CA/CAANZ qualified and can start in the next 1-2 weeks.