£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My Client, a well-established International Bank based in the West End are looking for a Trade Finance Officer to join their team. Successful candidates will have proven experience within a similar role, extensive knowledge on L/Cs, guarantees and documentary collections.
As a Trade Finance Officer you will responsible for:
- Advising Letters of Credit
- Issuing Import Letters of Credit and Guarantees on behalf of facility holding customers.
- Providing an efficient turnaround for documentation received.
- Adhering to AML procedures with a commitment to due diligence.
- Emphasis on 'Account' Relationships so that customer needs can be identified and a relationship developed.
- Exporting Letters of Credit / Discounting.
- Importing Letters of Credit.
- Preparing relevant advices, schedules, letters, SWIFTS, accounting entries.
- Monthly responsibilities - Reconciliations - L/C's / Acceptances - Back up for Basle III reporting.
As a Trade Finance Officer you will need:
- Experience of working in the trade finance department.
- Experience within handling documentary collections, L/Cs, guarantees.
- Good knowledge of UCP600.
- Strong system skills
- Professional and proactive individual who has strong commercial awareness.
- Flexible and committed attitude with a willingness to take on additional tasks.