Up to £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
The position is for an International Investment firm and they are looking at solid and knowledgeable candidates with some experience in trade support previously to come in and show skill and desire to progress within the business.
Purpose of Position
This is a permanent position for a member of the Operations Team, which is largely responsible for preparation, input and reporting of all financial and analytical client data both internally and externally for the Firm. The role main focus is the classification of transactions within a timely manner as well as related queries. This role will report to the Head of Transactions.
- Inputting drawdown and distribution transactions into Equitrak
- Sending payment and receipt notices to third party administrators and clients.
- Inputting payments into an online banking system
- Dealing with any cash breaks and clearing outstanding items
- Resolving any ad-hoc queries
- Assisting with any project work and monthly sign off
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Preferred previous experience within trade support or Back Office teams on either buy or sell side
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of data entry work and high levels of accuracy.
- Experience of working in a busy team, working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Direct private equity experience is preferable but not required.
- Operations background in financial services is preferable but not required. Familiarity with online banking/payments processing is preferred but not required.
Both of the above lists are not exhaustive. The position is looking to pay between 30k-35k and there are substantial benefits included.