Up to £42000 per annum + Holiday, pension, bonus
5 months ago
Our client, a global Asset Manager are looking to recruit a Trading Operations Analyst. This position will be based within the EMEA Investment Operations Team in London and provide settlements coverage for all globally traded Equity and Fixed Income trades.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Provide Trade support (equity / fixed income) including Trade capture, matching, trade settlement and confirmation
- Work closely with the Portfolio Managers, Trades, Compliance, and other internal teams to provide adequate support on trade related matters
- Liaise with external counterparties, third-party service providers to source underlying asset data
- Utilize manager/custodian websites to monitor client transactions and Assist with the handling of corporate actions
- Manage trade breaks, settlements issues, Broker fee reconciliation
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Degree level Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent qualification.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented and precise with numbers
- Solid understanding of the securities/fund industry as well as investment concepts and strategies
- Individual contributor and strong team player in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments under short deadlines
- Familiarity with custodian, broker, and money manager operations
- Strong computer skills, including advanced proficiency with Excel and comfort with database applications. Knowledge of SQL and VBA code a plus but not required
- Ability to identify potential issues and promote efficient resolution. Set and pursue goals and demonstrate a commitment to organizational success
- Willingness and flexibility to work non-standard schedules associated with providing trading support across global markets
- Required experience in a Trade Support function role
- Good Knowledge of Trade life cycle for Equities and Fixed Income markets.
- Working knowledge of reconciliations, controls and settlements
- Previous investment operations experience within a Back Office or Middle Office of Asset Management Firm or Buy side is preferred
- Investment life cycle knowledge