City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Established 12 years ago, KennedyPearce is focused on recruiting into Central London. We've expanded our divisions and have the energy, enthusiasm and reputation to continue growing. We value honesty and take pride in our work. We develop long term relationships and repeat business. Our clients range from Global firms to boutique PE houses and the growing Fintech sector.
We have a vacancy to join our Financial Services Permanent Team who specialise in Accountancy and Finance. You will be reporting to an experienced Manager who has been with KennedyPearce for 8 years and you will learn the following:
- Sourcing candidates using social media including LinkedIn, networking, referrals, job boards and advertising
- Reviewing CVs
- Interviewing candidates
- Shortlisting and submitting candidates
- Briefing and arranging interviews
- Business Development
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Attend Client pitches and job taking
- Giving and receiving candidate/client interview feedback
- Offer management
- Rejection management
- Post placement follow up
Year One: a structured programme that focuses on technical training, interviewing, client relationship building and time management. You will learn and practice all the core skills listed above.
Year Two: training and development will continue and you will be introduced to more advanced aspects of recruitment. You will improve your industry knowledge and develop in confidence. Importantly, you will have a Personal Development Plan where you decide if you'd like to progress towards being a more Senior Consultant or Manager.
You can be a graduate, hold a master degree or be a school leaver with sales experience. We are open to your background as long as you can demonstrate you are hard-working, take pride in all that you do and are motivated.
When applying please include any sales experience, life experience, travel, sport, extra-curricular activities, hobbies and interests - for your CV to stand out we want it to represent you but maintain professionalism.
Salary and Benefits
- £20,000 - £25,000 base salary
- Commission up to 40%
- 25 days holiday plus extra day for each year worked. Also your birthday off.
- Office Massage
- Monthly lunch club for high performers and legendary "players" day out for our exceptional performers of the quarter
- Office drinks and Friday finish at 4pm
- Onsite pub and chill out area with pub games, PS4, complimentary drinks fridge and snacks