City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, pension, flex working
21 days ago
KennedyPearce is a leading recruitment firm focusing on Accounting & Finance, HR & Executive Support, Operations (Front, Middle, Back Office), Risk and Compliance. We're a tight knit organisation, who value the relationships we hold with our community of candidates and clients.
The key to our success is in our people - and by relating to the needs of our community, we provide a specialist tailored approach to career building, while constantly evolving to meet our clients needs. We approach everything we do through collaboration, integrity and commitment.
We are going through a period of exponential growth and are looking to hire Recruitment Consultants to join our well established, highly experienced team and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
The job is ultimately a 360 recruitment sales role but will start off as a trainee with extensive and comprehensive training programme lead by our Managing Director himself.
Job Duties include:
- Candidate Generation and subsequent relationship management.
- Developing new clients - phone based as well as online
- Arranging and attending client meetings.
- Sourcing and managing the recruitment processes on behalf of clients.
- Negotiating and selling on multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post placement follow up.
- Fee negotiation and PSL agreements
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- 40% Commission
- Unlimited Holiday
- Never work on your Birthday
- Technology allowance
- Wellness allowance
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working policy
- Cycle to Work Scheme