£45000 - £50000 per annum + healthcare, pension
about 2 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the nightlife/bars sector. They are looking for a transactional/finance manager to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the financial controller.
As a transactional manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the UK transactional Finance Function:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Rights Ledger
- Treasury, cashbook maintenance and cash-flow forecasting
- Compile monthly VAT and quarterly MOSS returns
- Act as a key contact with banking representatives
- Maintain a strategic road-map for the Purchase and Sales Ledger functions, born of the Finance Teams Strategy and 5 year plan.
- Produce regular reports on KPIs for PL and SL
- Support and review accounts receivable and payable on complex, high value or high risk transactions, escalating and communicating issues as required
- Manage relationship with credit insurance broker ensuring adequate cover for the UK and Australia and effective credit insurance utilisation
- Managed the AP and AR function.
- Multi-site experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look to pay up to £50,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.