£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Transactional Services Manager
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Lead and mentor the AP, AR and Payroll teams
- West End - London
This National Company prides themselves on their high performance, continuously exceeding expectations. This genuine 'employer of choice' has a dynamic and cohesive environment, who provide services within the leisure industry. They have a rare opportunity for an experience, results driven leader to manage their transactional team.
Reporting to the Finance Controller the purpose of this role is to manage the Accounts Payables, Receivables and Payroll functions:
- Access and review processes and implement improvements across transactional teams
- Drive and manage projects to ensure successful implementation
- Mentoring, training and development of a large team
- Month end reporting, assisting with budget preparation and audit requirements
- Providing analysis and commentary on Management reporting
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful person for this position will be highly experienced in Transactional Services with a strong understanding of accounting principles and strong leadership skills. With proven experience in streamlining and improving processes, you will be a strong leader who enjoys mentoring and developing the team. Strong analytical skills and project management are essential. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and be results driven. You will need strong change management experience with a hands on approach and a proactive attitude. Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels is essential.
What's On Offer?
- Immediate Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Great team environment
- Partner with Senior Management
- Opportunity to add genuine value and improve processes