West End, London
£150 - £180 per day
AF - TE - 3947_1554453763
3 months ago
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable function,
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable invoices.
- Comply with all internal control procedures to ensure accurate financial records, particularly in relation to capital investments.
- Adhere to contractual payment terms to ensure smooth operation of the business while maximizing cash flow.
- Fully support all sourcing initiatives; provide financial data if requested.
- Adherence to all internal controls procedures relative to AP function.
- Investigating and resolution of supplier queries.
- Check any accounts with debit balances.
- Monthly statement reconciliations of suppliers.
- Controls of Intra / intercompany trading balances.
- Controls of vendor rebate trading balances.
- Looking to find efficiencies.
- Providing cover and assistance to all members of the Finance team.
- Accounts Receivable function,
- Responsible for interacting with customers and internal departments to successfully collect payments.
- Calls and follows-up on customer accounts based on overdue analysis.
- Identifies internal issues causing customer disputes and proactively works with internal departments to identify and assist with the implementation of permanent solutions.
- Apply cash receipts to customer invoices and proactively work with customers and bank to resolve discrepancies.
- Minimise the bad debt provision.
- Review of Credit balances and aging of the debtors.
Strong business partnering and ability to work across the organisation
- Establish business partnerships with members of the Finance Ops team and business stakeholders through accurate reporting.
- Assembles necessary documentation / recommendation on vendor / customer accounts.
- Deliver accurate and concise monthly/quarterly actual information in a timely manner.
- Have the ability to "Tell the story" often under pressure.
- Prepared to be challenged.
- Become an active and contributing member of the Finance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong team building skills and a proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with high bias for action.
Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills