£130 - £160 per day
6 months ago
A well-established worldwide leading Bank is looking for a Treasury Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a global firm and you must have prior experience in working in the financial services industry in order to be successful.
- Monitoring and reconciling the daily cash position
- Liaising with Departments to ensure accurate cash forecasting
- Dealing with banks regarding FX trades
- Supporting the businesses with regard to FX transactions.
- Monitor and assess market conditions
- Check documentation
- Arranging bank charges
- Arranging Loans and Deposits
- Cash transfers
- Invoice processing
- SAP experience or similar
- Degree level or similar qualification in Finance
- Strong reconciliation experience with good attention to detail
- Able to work within a team and to work on own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- At least two years' experience within Treasury or Finance