£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent package a bonus
9 months ago
As one of the world's leading Private Equity companies, this business is a true innovator and consistently wins awards both for its products but also for its exceptional staff retention policies. It has exceptional promotional prospects as well as a market leading package and bonus.
The business is looking to recruit a Treasury Professional at Associate level, who will partner closely with the International Finance team in London on Treasury needs for EMEA based operating entities and will report into the EMEA Treasury Manager.
Main responsibilities will include:
Cash Management Operations
- Lead the team to ensure the timely execution of payments adhering to strict cut-off times for corporate and fund level activities
- Monitor account balances and execute recommended daily sweeps
- Primary contact with the banks, international Treasury counterparties, and finance groups and deal teams for various operating businesses
- Provide middle and back office support for cash, investments and FX settlements (including derivatives)
- Create daily cash forecasting function and partner with global Treasury on our firm-wide cash forecasting process
- Update internal / external standard settlement instructions as required
- On-board and Manage relationships
- Coordinate KYC / FACTA refreshes with our banking partners
- Lead in the implementation of new banking counterparties, including creating RFP's and onboarding activities for EMEA based banking services as required
Projects and Technology
- Assist in regional projects and provide support for global projects including new system implementations and process enhancements
- Manage bank portal access where required
As the ideal candidate you will be educated to degree level with 3-5 years experience in a Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function. You will have exceptional communication and systems skills, ideally with a knowledge of Swift and Wall Street as well as good Excel. Previous experience in Financial services would help.