City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Executive to join a fast paced trading firm in the heart of London.
The Treasury Executive will assist with treasury front office operations including foreign exchange, multicurrency cash management, group finance and trade finance, providing professional and efficient support to the management and staff. You shall be required to work closely with colleagues from all parts of the business to ensure they have the funds needed for their various projects in the most cost efficient manner.
This is an exciting new role in a progressive, fast-paced environment and will suit an ambitious and driven individual.
- Dealing with banks regarding FX trades
- Liaise with banks, credit agencies, investment analysts, consultants and regulators
- Ensure that business activities are funded in the most appropriate and cost effective manner
- Keep up-to-date with market trends
- Monitoring and reconciling the cash position each day
- Liaising with business departments to ensure accurate cash forecasting
- Arranging Loans and Deposits for group companies
- Liaising with banks for the issuance of guarantee and letter of credit
- Produce FX position report and Monthly market report
- Calculation of interest payable/receivable
- Ad-hoc work as and when required
- Degree level educated preferably in Finance
- 1 - 2 years experience in Treasury minimum
- Basic Accounting knowledge and cash management experience
- FX and group finance experience essential
- Good awareness of IT2 and SAP preferred
- Team player with excellent organisational skills