City of London, London
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Study + Benefits
4 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Treasury Office on behalf of a housing company based in the central of London.
- Month end postings for interest and capital payments, accrued interest, capitalised interest, property and fixed asset sales, HSL, Special Interest bearing (SIB) and money market transactions;
- To monitor & report Group bank balances;
- To provide monthly Group Cashflow Statement and commentary for Management Accounts;
- To prepare annual group cash budget and forecasts;
- To provide weekly, monthly and yearly cashflow forecast with commentary;
- To provide information for yearly Statutory Accounts preparation;
- To reconcile all balance sheet accounts relating to loan debt, banking, investment in subsidiaries and property sales.
- manage the Association's loan portfolio (of at least £250m) including preparing monthly loan schedule, interest payment schedule and capital repayment schedule;
- To monitor all interest and capital repayments and ensure these are both settled in a timely manner, and verified as correct;
- To produce a 30-year loan repayment schedule on a quarterly basis;
- To prepare monthly covenant calculation for each funder and to ensure all covenants are satisfied;
- To prepare annual covenant compliance returns for all lenders accurately and timely;
- To produce projected gearing forecast schedule to ensure that gearing is not breached over the next 36 months;
- To understand the relationships between companies within the Group including intercompany interest payable, interest receivable and intercompany lending and to ensure that it is in line with the intercompany borrowing agreement
- To transfer funds between companies within the Group ensuring that there is no breach of agreement
- To monitor intercompany investments and to ensure that investment in, and money owed, to group companies is reconciled
You will need a minimum of 2 years treasury experience at a Part Qualified level.
The role is paying up to £37k pa