Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Flexible Working and Bonus Scheme
9 days ago
I'm working with a highly regarded accountancy practice based in the City of London. They are looking for a VAT specialist to join a very stable team within the firm. They can offer flexible working as well as progression and study support. They also have a great social scene as well as varied clientele which is perfect for additional exposure and experience.
- You will be involved within the compliance and advisory work as well as liaising with HMRC when it is applicable. The split will be 75% compliance and 25% advisory.
- You will be dealing with a portfolio of 50-70 clients initially with a view to that growing out. You will also assist the VAT Manager with additional advisory projects for selected clients during the busy periods.
- You will be dealing with HMRC as a liaison and regularly updating the team with information relevant to specific cases.
- You will be joining one of the most profitable and respected teams within the practice. Your team dynamic is mixed and has a great social element to it as well as being known for its diligence and accuracy.
- You will be subject to specific benefits such as flexible working and a generous bonus scheme.
- You must have relevant experience within VAT tax
- You must be ATT, CTA or ACA qualified or part qualified. QBE will also be acceptable
- You must show diligence and accuracy within your work
- It is desirable that you have knowledge within varied sectors