KennedyPearce Core Values
- Exceeding Expectations – We are here to provide support and go that extra mile for all our candidates, clients and employees.
- Honesty and Professionalism – Our job is to consult and provide you with tailored options and solutions in a professional and more importantly, an honest way.
- Collaboration and Efficiency – Our people are what make us who we are. We encourage an entrepreneurial, innovative environment and use our skills collaboratively to build and maintain successful partnerships.
- Passion and Energy – We are quite simply passionate and motivated in absolutely everything we do!
- Founded 2006
- Privately owned professional recruitment consultancy
- Five specialist disciplines
- Financial Services
- Commerce & Industry
- Operations & Distribution
- Executive Support
- 50 People and growing
- Working with multiple organisations from global corporations to small and medium sized local business
- Our Philosophy is simple; Service, delivery and excellence.
- An industry leader in professional recruitment consultancy since 2006
- Sourcing the market’s leading candidates on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, working on retained, contingent and volume assignments
We have an enormous amount of talent and experience within our teams, coupled with the investment in the attraction, training & on-going development of graduates and trainees into our profession allows us the opportunity to create ongoing superb talent. Everyone at KennedyPearce is passionate about recruitment – it’s a pre-requisite of joining us – and our divisional structure allows consultants to thrive in the environment most suited to them whilst offering them the best chance of personal development in the market today.
As a business we recruit at all levels from Graduate to CFO’s, Receptionist to Human Resource Directors, Clearing clerks to Operations Director for companies of all sizes. At KennedyPearce we pride ourselves on our on-going relationships with candidates and clients alike and strongly believe our consultative approach to the recruitment process sets us apart from the competition Interested in joining a Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 Company? Get in touch today on 0203 846 0750 or [email protected]
The idea of KenendyPearce was born out of an idea thought up in a pub in South London one sunny Wednesday afternoon in 2005. The rest as they say is history…