Our Client seeks an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The Accounts Assistant would need good communication skills, able to multi-task and have good attention to detail.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Checking supplier invoices against purchase orders and delivery notes
- Enter Supplier Invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist in accounts payable
- Assist in sales ledger
- BACS Payments done in a timely manner
- Raise Sales Invoices and check
- Raise credit notes where necessary
- Chase up and record late payments
- Ad-hoc accountancy duties
The Accounts Assistant would need 1-2 years plus experience in accountancy. Having exposure to purchase ledger, sales ledger, and bank reconciliations.