An opportunity has arisen to work for a world leading corporation as an Accounts Assistant. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the operations team. This role offers hybrid working.
The responsibilities as Accounts Assistant include:
To support the Transaction Processing Manager with allocating workload efficiently within the team. Duties include;
- Reviewing and posting purchase invoices and payments
- Reviewing and allocating cash receipts
- Matching merchandise in transit to goods received entries
- General daily accounting tasks to support the team.
The successful applicant must have:
- Work experience as Accounts Assistant or Accounts Clerk
- Demonstrable experience of working to month end deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of basic bookkeeping entries
- Demonstrable experience of working on ERP system(s)
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model (2 days office based)
- Study Support