Back to jobs
- Posted 08 March 2023
- Salary £200 - £250 per day + Great offices
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJessica Bambridge
KennedyPearce are recruiting for an Accounts Payable candidate to join a Real Estate investment firm based in the West End - this is a temp to perm role starting ASAP paying £200-250 a day.
Please note, this role is full time in the office (5 days a week)
Main duties of the Accounts Payable include
- Receive, organise and submit the supplier invoices
- Use the approvals to assist in validating the deal-related purchase invoices with the investment professionals that have requested the work
- Review the deal codes with the deal codes list, if assistance is required query about the deal codes with the investment professionals
- Use the approvals to assist in validating the non-deal related purchase invoices with the appropriate teams, managers and fund heads
- Review and check the payment approval selections are the relevant authorised persons
- Send the payments to the bank by observing the regular office and supplier's payment deadlines
- Review the banks and record related payments in the accounting software
- Follow and guide the business on the set deadlines
- Complete entity responsibilities for period-ends within set deadlines
The successful candidate must have strong experience dealing with bank reconciliations, ideally within the Real Estate sector.
Please get in touch if this role is of interest!