Our client is a rapidly expanding listed Real Estate company with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and international opportunities. This organisation holds their finance team in highest regard and have a clear focus on individual growth and development. The business offers hybrid working.
This is a key role within the Accounts Payable team which is responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable ledger. The Accounts Payable Assistant will support the Accounts Payable Manager in ensuring issues are resolved promptly and high debt collection rates are maintained.
- Receive, log, post invoices and credit notes for payment in time for due dates.
- Purchase invoice and credit note processing, match to purchase orders, return invalid/incorrect
- documents to suppliers when necessary for re-issue.
- Maintain multiple inboxes, monitor, sort and respond to emails received in the AP inboxes.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to obtain timely approvals and support with acquiring any additional
- information required.
- Approval follow up.
- Supplier statement reconciliation as directed by the AP Manager including full investigation of all discrepancies through to completion.
- Assist with opening of the post, distribute post received into the SharePoint on a timely manner.
- Other accounts payable tasks as directed by the AP Manager.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Finance.
- Computer literate and confident in using Excel. Yardi system experience desirable.
- Studying for AAT/ACCA, alternatively at least 18 months' / 2 years experience working in Accounts