Back to jobs
My client is a market leader in the Healthcare sector. The team consists of highly experienced professionals who are industry experts.
The main responsibilities will be, not limited to;
- Be able to manage the accounts payable inbox using subfolders and ensure invoices are uploaded on to the invoice platform on a daily basis. This includes opening of mail and sorting invoices into the pre-defined policies.
- Review the general ledger account and cost coding submitted by operations as part of the purchase order and determine if the invoice coding in accounting review is accurate.
- Apply the correct VAT treatment to the invoice for that specific company and demonstrate a basic understanding of VAT.
- Review reports generated from the purchase order platform on a daily basis and resolve items with an open status which includes un-submitted invoices, unmatched purchase orders (including purchase orders that have exceeded their limits) and unapproved purchase orders or invoices.
- Troubleshoot flagged items within the purchase order system and resolve queries raised by users by providing them support.
- Reconcile supplier accounts to supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Process and pay staff expense claims and analyse credit card accounts and journal payments to the finance system.
- Manage and process invoices using the payment request function and apply the relevant general ledger and cost coding before sending the invoice for approval.
- Process invoices outside of the accounts payable policy directly into the finance system as required and where required use an upload tool.
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the Accounts Payable Supervisor / Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role for 2+ years;
- Experience working in a high-volume environment;
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Ability to manage a steady but high inflow of work and strict deadlines
- Willingness to work in a primarily team based environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise work; and
- Strong customer service and communication skills.