This fast-paced globally recognised Gaming business is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable specialist to join its team on a temp basis. The business offer hybrid working and strong career opportunities.
This company is a leader in its field and the team is led by a great Manager. This high-volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Your duties will include:
- Check bank for daily receipts and release paid dev kit orders.
- Manage the Central AR email inbox.
- Manage Customer Master Data (MDG).
- Responsibility for all manual billing
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to ensure all documents raised are correct.
- Month end statements to Trading Partners and 3rd party distributors.
- Run Customer Master data report and ensure all back up is SOX compliant.
- Run Credit Management changes report and ensure all back up is SOX compliant.
- Assist AR Manager with any ad hoc requests.
- Regular contact with debtors to resolve outstanding balances.
- Reconciliation of customers' accounts.
- Cash allocation; multi-currency allocations.
- Updating database and maintaining accurate records.
- Reporting on debt and escalating cases when necessary.
- Assist AR Manager with aged debt report.
- Draft and final Intercompany statements.
- Month-end balance reconciliation and confirmation with the Trading Partners
- Month-end billing to DADC Austria.
- Master Data reporting (MDG).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- SAP systems exposure
- Experience of Sales and Distribution