West End, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + hybrid working
ARA - JN_1632300078
11 months ago
Join a UK leading music licensing company as an Accounts Receivable Assistant where you will be responsible for assigned aspects of the daily accounts receivable process including accurate billing, collection, and timely reconciliations. You will be working under the instruction of the Accounts Receivable and Paybles Manager and the Finance Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilites as Accounts Receivable Assistant:
- Responsible for timely billing of both TV and radio licensees .
- Responsible for timely collection of both TV and radio licensees to ensure monthly debt targets are achieved.
- Chase and save NBR forms from radio licensees on a quarterly basis.
- Review and calculate audit adjustment invoicing/crediting for radio licensees.
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets for both TV and radio licensees.
- Prepare and circulate detailed debtors analysis on a weekly basis.
- Ensure sales ledger is correctly maintained at all times with any correspondence updated within Workday.
- Responsibility for the daily reconciliation of the broadcasting and the VPL licensing bank account ensuring all bank statement lines are matched to the receipts and payments posted on the system and prepare full balance sheet reconciliation.
- To provide a high-level of accounts receivable service to the licensing functions, ensuring revenues are applied and reconciled accurately and efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a credit control/AR role
- High level of computer literacy. Previous use of Workday desirable not essential. Must be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
£25,000 - £30,000
37.5 hours per week. Mon - Fri 9 - 5:30 + hybrid working