£25000 - £27500 per annum + + benefits
AF - ARPL - 2968_1635241446
3 months ago
ASAP but will wait 1 month
My client, a leader in their field is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their ever-growing team. Reporting to the new Accounts Receivable manager who I placed recently you will be joining a great team.
- Processing of invoicing ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and continuous improvement of workflows between teams to avoid duplicate invoicing, in line with departmental targets.
- Set up new customer accounts and assist in the credit vetting process. Maintain and update customer details as appropriate to always support invoice accuracy.
- Promptly responding to invoicing and credit note requests in accordance with SLA's; proactively resolving queries.
- Responsible for timely collection of all company licensees to ensure monthly debt targets are achieved.
- Review and calculate audit adjustment invoicing/crediting for company licensees.
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets for all company licensees.
- Prepare and circulate detailed debtors' analysis on a weekly basis.
- Ensure incoming cash payments are applied accurately daily
- Ensure sales ledger is correctly always maintained with any correspondence updated within SAP
- Responsibility for the daily reconciliation of the licensing bank account ensuring all bank statement lines is matched
to the receipts and payments posted on the system and prepare full balance sheet reconciliation.
- To provide a high-level of accounts receivable service to the licensing functions, ensuring revenues are applied and reconciled accurately and efficiently.
- Build strong relationships with licensing departments - managing the service level agreements, including ongoing reviews with the departments to ensure the processes are running as efficiently and efficiently as possible.
- Ad hoc analysis, project work in relation to accounts receivable operations as and when required.
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 years' experience working across credit control/ accounts receivable / Cash Analyst / Billing role
- GCSEs (including grade C or above in Mathematics and English)/ A Levels or similar.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Must be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Previous use of SAP desirable.
- A good understanding of financial concepts and reconciliations, Excel and good written and verbal communication
- skills will be a requirement for the role.
- Experience in Media would be ideal.