Are you a compliance, audit, and information security specialist, looking for your next progressive opportunity?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced international firm who partner with world leading brands?
Our client, a leading global Market Research Platform, are currently expanding their collaborative Business Optimisation & Compliance team and hiring a new Compliance Manager.
Offering up to £52,000 alongside an intrinsically inclusive culture and benefits package including private medical cover, a contributory pension, 25 days annual leave and wellbeing support.
This role can be worked remotely with monthly travel to the London office (own expense), and business travel across multiple UK office locations (this is covered by business expenses).
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to…
- Business partner with senior level stakeholders (internally & externally), embedding compliance and assurance related policies which are fit for purpose.
- Lead on planning of designated projects, establish an appropriate governance programme and monitor / report progress identifying areas to improve.
- Conduct quality compliance audit and information security internal audits, preparing audit reports and engage with senior management.
- Support a culture of proactivity towards compliance and risk mitigation across the business.
You will also ideally be or have, strong practical experience with …
- Compliance Assurance and Audit policies and frameworks, and some exposure to Information security procedures.
- A good knowledge of international standards. (desirable if you have ISO 27001/ ISO 20252).
- Acting as an advisory point of contact and relevant practical experience in reporting on compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and an ability to liaise confidently with external stakeholders, senior managers, and board level members at all levels.
If this sounds like it could be one for you - please don't hesitate to apply or reach out directly for more information on email@example.com