City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a Financial Services company based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Client Management Lead to join their expanding Global Payments Department. The Client Management Lead will be responsible for delivering a high-quality customer service experience for banking clients which consists of large transaction banks across the globe. The Candidate will be also responsible for helping to manage day to day efforts of the Team. This role will also serve as the first point of contact for clients to connect them with all teams within the Global Payments Business (Trading, Sales, Operations, IT and Correspondent banking) with regards to their day to day queries and processes.
Main responsibilities of the Client Management Lead will include;
- Oversee and help to manage day to day of the London CS Team with a prospect to help and oversee duties of the others regional teams in future
- Participation in managing the projects
- Provide first level response and problem-solving resources to clients
- Provide and design a high-quality, proactive customer service experience
- Assistance with integration of IT systems (API, FIX, customized solutions)
- Participating with onboarding process of new clients
- Help to design processes and informative procedures to deliver a high quality of service to our banking clients
- To produce reports and review client interaction on a monthly/quarterly basis to analyse and report on the number of investigations and transactions, the transaction value, and the currencies traded in.
- To work with the Global Client Services team to build an approach per client, signed off by the sales team, with a view to reducing the number of investigations, increasing transactions, and encouraging local currency trades.
- To identify and raise automation and enhancement request.
- To travel for client visits and events when required.
- Managing all client communication.
- Training new joiners within the team.
- Track and report on customer service metrics for clients
To be considered for this, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry
- Previous client management experience is essential
- Market knowledge of payment systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of settlement systems is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in another language is desired but not essential (French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin)
- English language proficiency with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel.
- Self-reliant and confident working within a small team with exposure to key business stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organisations.
- Strong customer service focus.