City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Client Services Team Leader
An exciting opportunity for a Client Services Team Leader to join our client an established FX company to join their growing team. As Client Services Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a small team of customer service representatives based in the UK and remotely managing those from the South Africa Office. As Client Services Team Leader our client are seeking someone to create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of team-spirit and motivation.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, experienced Team Leader, with FX experience and a drive for results.
- Implementing client support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Implements effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promoting their implementation.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Hold regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns and cross departmental training.
- Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicate job expectations to other employees monitoring agents' activity and give constructive feedback on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with other client facing departments to identify and improve procedures.
- Identify customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Regularly review and update existing KYC, AML and relevant procedures in liaison with Compliance Departments.
- Determine client service requirements by maintaining contact with customers.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualification - preferably Business/Finance related
- Previous Client Services and Team Leader Experience
- MS office and google sheets
- Previous experience in FX desirable