Instantly recognised, this international icon in the FMCG industry has posted incredible results with strong growth plans in place. Offering career development, flexible working, mentoring and top shelf training programs. This is an amazing role for an ambitious person who leads by example and strives to excel in a high-profile division based in central london.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will business partner, co-pilot, and inclusively challenge the Marketing Management team, who deliver the strategy for one of the most creative and disruptive Brands out there. You will also lead the cross functional business wide process and communications of our annual forecasting process, with significant exposure to the UK's executive leadership team and management team. You'll have proven experience with business partnering senior stakeholders and be excellent at influencing outcomes.
· Finance lead on marketing budget management, forecasting, and understanding ongoing risks and opportunities. Evaluate strategic investment decisions, portfolio performance, business cases, Contract terms support with suppliers and athletes.
· Project lead the annual forecasting process for the UK business collaborating with all functions to translate the technical Group requirements and inputs into business relevant accountable actions, deadlines, and an integrated collaborative market plan.
Reporting & Analysis
· Generate, improve, harmonise, and standardise the weekly/monthly management information reports, analysis, and insight with a desire to drive improvements ongoing both locally and with HQ
Planning & Forecasting
· Coordinates, reviews, inclusively challenges, and aligns Marketing budget forecasts (phasing, YTG, FY, FY+1), data collection, data entry, and deadlines with Marketing team.
· Balance long-term vision and business case support with in-year delivery of budget forecasts to improve forecast accuracy, including preparation of year to go monthly reforecast plus identifying and tracking risks and opportunities.
Month End Closing
· Verifies the costs and revenue recognition cut-off, and coordinates the monthly accrual process.
· Ensures master data quality of system hierarchies, and balance sheet integrity.
· Coordinates, prepares, reviews MEC deliverables across Commercial Finance, and consolidates and circulates reporting packs with commentary to support the Controlling team.
The successful applicant will have:
You will be a ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified commercial accounting professional with a proven track record in a role that business partners senior non-finance professionals within a preferably large corporate, FMCG, Retail or similar. Your skills and experience will include management of multiple stakeholders at all levels, leading integrated forecasting cycles, and a business partner who will add value through insight and inclusive challenge coupled with strong communication skills.
· Career progression
· Training & development
· Fun and dynamic company culture
· Flexibility with WFH
· Excellent mentorship from senior management
· Bonus component
· Staff discounts
A high-performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.