£65000 - £75000 per annum
8 days ago
A global consulting business are hiring a Commercial Finance Manager to lead the department. You will have hybrid working and be offered plenty of growth opportunities.
- Partner with operations teams and develop and support the budget, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Own the annual budgeting process
- Manage the monthly forecasting cycle, working with budget holders and act as a business partner with corporate accounting and group commercial finance to support strong internal controls along with continuous improvements
- Responsible for the monthly Management Information pack,
- Translate financial and non-financial revenue into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward.
- Lead pricing activity with scenario modelling and profitability analysis
- Manage team of 4 analysts, create a high-performing team and culture focused on value creation, delivering results, stakeholder influence and leadership development for career progression.
- Perform ad hoc modelling and analysis exercises as needed
- Ideally from a Big 4 Audit background with several years PQE
- Commercial exposure and relevant FP&A experience desired
- Modelling experience