Communications, Marketing and Digital Lead
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Communications, Marketing and Digital Lead for a client of mine within the Insurance sector.
A 6-month contract, that could go permanent. This is a Hybrid role of 2 days n their office based in the City of London.
As the Communications, Marketing and Digital Lead you will assume accountabilities for the group marketing and communications deliverables, working closely with the Head of Communications. Tasked with helping to drive communications strategy and planning across Brand, Website, Social Media and Video Communications, as well as support the creation and delivery of a holistic comms framework aligned to the 5-year plan. Focussing on the companies online presence, with goals of growing brand awareness through digital and social channels.
Responsibilities as Communications, Marketing and Digital Lead
- Recommend, create and execute effective marketing campaigns that increase awareness, understanding and consideration of the company among the target audiences, with a close focus on the ESG, DE&! And CSR goals.
- Working closely with the team content specialist to develop a content strategy, which reflects all areas of the business and their expertise and their core messages.
- Recommend and put in place a best practise marketing & digital framework and processes for the business, including their long-term social media strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing the external websites, managing, and delivering specific projects as agreed.
- Work with the communications team to drive the creation of targeted social media content.
- Implement enhanced process and governance for social media and reputational monitoring, including developing comprehensive reporting analyses based on KPIs.
- Responsible for evaluating performance through the completion of monthly reports; focusing on driving and monitoring online engagement and using data gathered to recommend and implement improvements.
- Be a digital champion within the organisation; developing the use of digital platforms and video internally, advising colleagues on best practise, keeping up-to-date with changes to online platforms and providing advice to colleagues on how to adapt to new changes.
- Liaise with designers, illustrators, photographers, videographers and the website developer to develop audience and platform specific assets for digital channels.
Skills and Experience required.
- 7-10 years' experience within Communications and/or Marketing
- Must have experience within Professional Services, preferably Insurance or Financial Services.
- A driven Marketing Communications professional, with experience creating and implementing strategies.
- Experience across ESG and DE&I within Communications and Marketing.
- Ability to drive forward key initiatives independently whilst also being a team player and take direction when needed.
- A mix of both visionary and logical thinking.
- Must be able to lead, manage and deliver multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
This is a 6-month FTC that could lead to a permanent position, paying up to £90,000 per annum based on experience. A hybrid role of 2 days per week in their office based in the City of London.