Back to jobs
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking Operations
- Contact NameWill Goodman
My client are a leading Insurance Brokerage firm base in the heart of city. They are currently looking for Compliance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Compliance Analyst Description
To ensure the best interests of our customers are met and regulatory requirements satisfied by
- promoting a culture of continual improvement in the quality of the customer experience and those of its Appointed Representatives
- implementing and embedding appropriate Policies and Procedures to guide and inform the way we work and promote the right behaviours.
- working in partnership with the Business in monitoring and responding to relevant KPIs, new developments - internal or external.
- providing pro-active support and constructive advice on compliance and related matters and be seen as a 'Trusted Advisor'
Key Tasks for Compliance Analyst
- Review and arrange sign off for new and replacement insurer agreements. Maintain TOBA register and sample check entries.
- Collate and prepare information requests from markets and other parties for audits, reviews and approvals.
- Monitor security of approved markets and of unrated providers, escalating matters of concern.
- Review of new and renewal Delegated Authority Agreements and monitoring adherence to terms and conditions
- Conduct due diligence on new producing brokers using REG and /or market available information, arrange agreements and monitor activity.
- Assessment and approval of new products, schemes and initiatives in line with agreed Framework
- Review and approval of profit share and other agreements, ensuring appropriate client disclosure
- Review and update of Standing Data and draft FCA Connect submissions.
- Collate and prepare relevant sections of RMAR submissions.
- Collate and submit annual return to the Competitions and Markets Authority for Private Motor NCD
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Scheme
- Well-being and Charity Initiatives