Compliance Business Partner
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + travel, medical cover, 2 days wfh, pension
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking Operations
- ReferenceEMJ - Compliance BP_1685124510
- Contact NameEbony James
Are you're a proactive Advisory Compliance specialist with excellent stakeholder management?
Do you enjoy business partnering and acting as a point of contact for compliance queries?
I'm currently recruiting 2 Compliance Business Partners for an award-winning Insurance Brokerage client who are expanding their dynamic compliance team in either their Central London or Leicester based office.
Offering a unique challenge and chance to also travel to other locations across the UK and meet stakeholders face to face, (expenses covered) ensuring that you develop your relationship building / business partnering skills.
Also, you will receive a competitive salary up to £65,000 if based in London / or £55,000 if based in Leicester. Alongside 2 days working from home, various medical covers, gym memberships, 25 days annual leave and wider benefits.
- To ensure the best interests of our customers are met and regulatory requirements satisfied by promoting a culture of continual improvement in the quality of the customer experience.
- Working in partnership with the Business in monitoring and responding to relevant KPIs, new developments - internal or external.
- Providing pro-active support and constructive advice on compliance and related matters and be seen as a 'Trusted Advisor'
You will be or have:
- Ideally you will have previous Insurance brokerage experience, or at leave exposure to a brokerage compliance practice.
- You will have at least 4 -5 years' experience within Compliance, and stakeholder liaison in this area.
- Also, a collaborative nature, roll up sleeves attitude and a proactive approach towards compliance business partnering.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, or someone in your network that you could kindly recommend, please apply today!