£65000 - £80000 per annum & 30% Bonus
AFCF - 2947_1629739016
5 months ago
My client, a hugely successful hospitality and real estate investor is looking to expand their team.
The Group employs more than 250 people across 12 countries and invests in industrial, manufacturing, and hospitality investments.
As the candidate you will join the growing team and will be presented with an exciting step into active direct investing with a high level of independence and responsibility, reporting directly to the Director of Global Investment.
- New Investment Analysis
- Targeting and evaluating new investment
- Evaluating capex and expansion proposals for existing investments
- Debt restructuring and refinancing
- General country/market research
- Oversight and implementation of new projects
- Acquisition of real estate
- Overseeing project funding
- Investment/Asset Management
- Overseeing the financial aspects of the existing business
- Reviewing profitability against shareholder targets
- Ensuring that monthly / annual reporting is done on time and accurately
- Analysing and forecasting business performance
- Monitoring and managing ongoing business issues such as working capital, debt service, recommendations on strategic decisions etc.
- Review of budgets and cash management (including forex) of the various investment structures
- Funding of investment capital calls and tracking of cash distributions
• ACA/ACCA fully qualified, 2-5 years PQE from Audit
• Experience working in industrial / commodity manufacturing OR Manufacturing clients is a must
• Strong technical base of accounting, tax, and finance
• Ambitious individual who is keen to grow within their next role
• Ambitious and innovative problem solver, able to work independently
• Effective, professional, and confident communicator
• Ability to speak Spanish desirable