This fast-paced International Security business is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join its team on a permanent basis. The business offer hybrid working and strong career opportunities.
This company is a leader in its field and the team is led by a great Manager. This high-volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment from all clients.
- Proactively managing the debtor books across all legal entities to ensure prompt payment and early identification of any billing issues or queries
- Managing collections in-line with weekly cash collection targets and supporting the Head of Operational Finance with accurate weekly cash collections forecasting
- Responding promptly to all client queries
- Maintaining strong controls and disciples over trade debtors, such as regularly reconciling accounts
- Reducing average trade debtor days
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients
- Preparing for, and running, the weekly Aged Debtor Review meetings and circulating actions to stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Operational Finance team and the Sales/Ops teams to maximise business effectiveness
- Suggesting areas for improvement from a processes and systems perspective
- Billing support
- Ad hoc reports and analysis and wider team assistance when required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Must be a personable, team player who is enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A keen eye for detail and a 'hands on' approach
- Highly experienced in Credit Control
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and capable of multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office packages and
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment experiencing rapid change.
- Ability to take responsibility for own workload, meet deadlines and self-manage.
This is a fantastic role that pays well within a successful team. If you are passionate about Credit and want to be mentored through the next stage of your career, then this role is for you.