City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Looking for a Credit Controller for 6 months for a leading Health and Fitness company based in the City of London. This role does have flexible working and an immediate start is desired.
- Targets agreed with the Management Accountant to reduce aged debt for the UK business
- Ensure total outstanding debtors balance is in line with Group expectations
- Report debtor balances and collection issues to Credit Control Manager on a weekly basis
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, particularly in relation to reducing debtor days and improving the efficiency of our collections process.
- Use negotiation skills to move customers to join our direct debit scheme
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers and other key stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships with debtors and use these relationships to manage debt effectively and work within the processes agreed
- Ensure statements are sent to customers monthly and deal with any queries
- Regularly follow up on customers' overdue accounts with phone calls and emails as required
- Managed the relationship with our third-party debt collectors
- Manage the general accounts inbox in relation to all accounts receivable enquiries within our SLA of responding within 48 hours.
- Preparation of bi-monthly direct debit file
- Experience in a pure Credit Controller role for minimum 1 year in B2B environment
- Results driven, deadline focused and experience of working to targets
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels and provide support to colleagues and customers
- To be a self-starter, and to have a real love of credit control