City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits
SH CRM Man_1634028834
10 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working for our client an established FX company, who are seeking a CRM Manager to lead their Global CRM strategy. As CRM Manager you will work with Sales, Content, Data and Digital Marketing developing a plan to achieve revenue, profitability, and client goals for retention.
The Perfect candidate will have experience leading CRM within a Financial services / Forex / FX trading / other Finance based company's.
- Provide CRM strategy and develop a plan to meet agreed financial and client KPIs
- Use analytics and performance reports to ensure CRM activity is planned following trade goals, identifying areas of opportunity and risk along with corrective actions to address performance
- Oversee the CRM team, manage prioritisation and resource planning to ensure deliverables are completed and observing brand guidelines.
- Ability to work with campaigns in multiple languages/regions
- Use customer insight to establish new opportunities for user journeys, segmentation, and personalisation so that we continue to provide relevant experiences for our clients and leads
- Partner with Data teams on test design, optimisation and roll-out of new features, measuring results and providing recommendations for next steps
- Work with our Performance Marketing Lead with analysis and implement actions based on data insights
- Partner with the wider Marketing department based in London and Dubai
- Partner with 3rd parties across the CRM tech stack to ensure adoption of new features and roadmap development.
Skills & Experience
- Marketing Cloud Specialist (Admin Level)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Financial regulation knowledge (FCA,SCB,FSC etc)
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Multi language skills advantageous
- HTML and amp-script advantageous
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns within a CRM environment
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to produce campaigns on time
- You will have experience and gained valuable skills in developing campaign plans, sourcing and analysing data and using a varied stack from Excel to Tableau
- Positive, enthusiastic problem solver who relishes a challenge and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to an evolving environment and industry
This is a permanent position. Paying £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits.