Are you a proactive Data Protection Officer with Insurance or Retail Financial Services experience?
Do you have a collaborative and 'roll your sleeves up' kind of nature, and are looking for an exciting challenge with autonomy and progression?
Our client, a leading global Insurer are looking to hire a technical data protection specialist with ideally 4 /5 years' relevant data protection experience, in their 'DPO' position.
Based in their London (City) office and offering a competitive base salary up to £90,000. Alongside 2 days flexible home working, a performance-based bonus, and wider benefits such as private medical covers for you and your dependants!
- You will support the Chief Risk Officer for the business, and group level Data Protection Officer, and be responsible for designing and implementing a data protection framework.
- Establish processes to ensure that compliance polices are fit for purpose, robust and proactive towards compliance
- Provide advice and act as a key stakeholder in relation to all data protection / privacy related work including monitoring, assessments, and liaising with the ICO.
Ideally you will be or have:
- 4 - 5 years (at least) of experience, in a Data Protection related position within Insurance or relevant retail Financial Services environment.
- Practical experience with data protection policy, implementing frameworks and communicating with stakeholders at all levels on privacy and data protection matters
- Detailed knowledge of UK & European data protection law, and solid knowledge of technical and organisational measures.
- A collaborative nature, relationship builder and desire to influence a positive and pro-active approach towards compliance.
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, or someone in your network, and you're interested in hearing more. - Please apply today!